Author Topic: Case n°001 - The Kingdom of Prussia against Michele III Paleologo  (Read 1316 times)

(RIP) Leopold Von Löwenstein

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
  • Deus Vult!
Process n°1 of the High Court of Justice of Königsberg

Mr. Michele III Paleologo is sighted by the Captain of the Guard of Königsberg while mined salt in the hollow of the capital.
Michele III Paleologo is accused of having broken the Royal Decree of 04/10/1314 which prohibits all citizens and foreigners, who do not belong to the Patriarchal faith, to use the resources of the Kingdom of Prussia.

For this process, the Kingdom of Prussia, which is the victim of these reckless actions, appointment to the role of Prosecution the Captain Konrad Hohenzollern.

Summary:

Judge: Leopold Von Löwenstein
Prosecutor: Konrad Hohenzollern
Accused: Michele III Paleologo
Defender: Michele III Paleologo

Michele III Paleologo is asked to come in this Holy House of the Court of Königsberg to defend himself or may appoint a defense lawyer.
The communication of any lawyer for the defense must be notified within 24 hours from the opening of this process.

(RIP) Konrad Hohenzollern

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Case n°001 - The Kingdom of Prussia against Michele III Paleologo
« Reply #1 on: 06 October, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
Captain Konrad, a witness of the crime committed against the Sacred Kingdom of Prussia, appears in court with the evidence to accuse the criminal Michele III Paleologo.

Konrad took the word in room:

"Noble Judge of Prussia, a few days ago, after the approval of the Royal Decree of 04.10.1314, I went with a squad of soldiers to the saline of Königsberg. Suddenly I spotted a man holding a pickaxe. I are immediately suspicious, who is crazy enough to break the rules and especially a royal decree issued soon? I approached the saline and hid behind a bush for me not to see. What do my eyes see? The criminal and sinners Michele III Paleologo extracted the salt from the mine by not following the law that prohibits the extraction of resources of Prussia for those who do not belong to the patriarchal faith.
Immediately I came to denounce the unfortunate fact this Holy Tribunal.

Here is the evidence that I present to accuse the unfaithful Palaeologus. "

Evidence 1: Michele III Paleologo holding a pickaxe:

Evidence 2: Michele III Paleologo is in the region of Konigsberg:

Evidence 3: Michele III Paleologo axtract salt in Konigsberg:
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1136x640q90/673/9DSN5S.jpg

This is the Royal Decree:
http://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/548

The offense is serious, the infidels have no rights in the Kingdom of Prussia.

I, as Procurator, ask an exemplary punishment: three days in prison. With regard to the religious beliefs will take care of the Holy Tribunal of the Inquisition.

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Deus Vult!
Re: Case n°001 - The Kingdom of Prussia against Michele III Paleologo
« Reply #2 on: 06 October, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »
The Trial is suspended.

Captain Konrad, thankyou for your time.

• General group
  • Baby Member