Author Topic: Announcement to the Polish people  (Read 1104 times)

(RIP) Niiris Sanudo Foca

• General group
  • Honour: 1
Announcement to the Polish people
« on: 22 September, 2014, 10:42:40 PM »
My people. people of Poland.
After almost two years being your Queen , it is time for me to go near my family in Byzantion.
I tried so many times to find a polish that would take the polish throne but unfortunately my wishes didn't come true.
I leave the throne to a great Lady , Myrina Minerva , who i believe she will take care Poland as i did, even better.
Part of my heart and soul stays here with all you .
Krakow and Poland will always be my home.My Kingdom.
I wish you all the best

May the Gods bless and take care us all
Niiris Sanudo Foca
Queen of Poland
3 Jan 1313 to 22-Sep-1314
« Last Edit: 22 September, 2014, 11:49:12 PM by Niiris Sanudo Foca »

(RIP) Ugus-cherkes Da Karabay

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Re: Announcement to the Polish people
« Reply #1 on: 22 September, 2014, 10:49:02 PM »
The Principality of Kiev welcomes the new Queen and wishes her a long and successful reign, which will lead to prosperity and might of the Polish people.
Ambassador of the Kievan Principality,
Ugus-cherkes Da Karabay
Ugus-Cherkes Da Karabay, the king of Hungary.
Ingame profile.

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2014, 11:07:41 PM »
Holy Patriarchal Church enjoy this news and hope that with the end of ungodly rule of Focas the teological herecy will leave Poland as well.

As Patriarch and Vicar of Triune Deus I congrats new polish queen and for her good and prosperity of her people I hope she will make the right decision and soon enough accept Triune Initiation as  no man cant rule a nation without help of Higher Entity and in this matter there is only two choices: to accept Triune Deus and share his Holy Glory bringing joy and prosperity to the kingdom or ... to fall in the gasp of cursed Lianatas and be doomed to burn in eternal fires of Gehenna bringing sorrow and death people of Poland.

May Our Lord Triune Deus clear her mind and grant her with wisdom!

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 22 September, 2014, 11:29:03 PM »
Harald was sat on a fence restoring himself a bit after a training session when a mounted guard arrived. The guard dismounted, and than bowing, said: Mon Segneur. Than he gave to Harald a sealed scroll. He recognized the seal as one of his men. Once opened, Harald started to read the scroll. No emotions passed through his face. The scroll was short indeed, but clear enough, and stated: Queen Niiris of Poland resigned.

Harald thought for a while to the past when he, leading a coalition fought against Queen Niiris and her brave men. They fought hard, they fought with honor gaining his respect for the time being.

Harald remembered all the conversation he had with Queen Niiris not only during that period, but also during the previous months and after the war. He remembered her as a great woman and a polite Lady, something rare in these troubled times.

He prayied his Ancient Northern Gods: May her path be long and prosperous, may the sunlight shine on her world.

Than he dismissed the guard and went back to train.
« Last Edit: 30 September, 2014, 11:30:55 PM by Harald Magnusson »

Myrina Minerva

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 30 September, 2014, 10:32:06 PM »
My People,

Thanks for your best wishes. I will always here to listen all problems and projects to apply. We can make lots of things.

I will here to do this..

All my regards..
MyRina Minerva
Queen of Poland