Author Topic: The calling of the Apostle for Albania  (Read 1130 times)

(RIP) Pen Koloda

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
The calling of the Apostle for Albania
« on: 11 August, 2014, 04:46:55 PM »

Good day, gracious Triune Patriarch Vladimir Cheshirev!

With the utmost reverence and respect dare to send you a gift from Arta tailors: the world's first and currently unique robe of Triune Patriarch with headpiece.

Please accept the gift not only from the weavers Arta, but also from all Albanian people, and send in our modest country your Apostle, in order to baptize us in the true faith and to build a temple of Patriarchal Metropolitanate to the glory of the Triune true Lord.

Добраго вамъ здравія, Тріединый Патріархъ, Владиміръ Чеширевъ!

Съ благоговѣніемъ и всемѣрнымъ уваженіемъ смѣю отправить вамъ подарокъ отъ Артскихъ ткачей: первое въ мірѣ и единственное на данный моментъ одѣяніе Тріединаго Патріарха съ клобукомъ.

Прошу принять даръ не только отъ ткачей Арты, но и ото всей Албаніи, и отправить въ нашу скромную страну своего апостола, дабы окрестить насъ въ истинную вѣру и основать храмъ Патріархальной митрополіи во славу Тріединаго истиннаго бога.
Kievan Academy Director
exKievan Ambassador and Drill Master
Albanian refugee, ex-baron of Tirana, part time vlach pesant

(RIP) Vladimir Cheshirev

• General group
Re: The calling of the Apostle for Albania
« Reply #1 on: 11 August, 2014, 05:14:59 PM »
My Son,

Joy fills my hearth knowing that people of Albania do not turn their faces from the True Faith in Our Lord Triune Deus, Creator of All. I am just a humble servant of our lord and prefer modest cloths but I will honor your work and devotion by wearing this gorgeous costume in all ceremonial occasions.

Patriarchal Council will gather and we will decide how to satisfy your plead and bring the light of Patriarchal Church to people of Albania as soon as it possible.

May Our Lord Triune Deus, Creator of All, bless you and all faithful people of Albania.

His Holiness
Vladimir Cheshirev
Triune Patriarch of Patriarchal Church
Chaplain of His Majesty King of Kiev
Chancellor of Kingdom of Kiev

(RIP) Zmiy Zeleny

• General group
  • This is Hell, so let's settle this with violence!
Re: The calling of the Apostle for Albania
« Reply #2 on: 11 August, 2014, 08:33:57 PM »
signature removed by CrazyToe due to violation of forum rules (size] and ignoring PM