Author Topic: Vassal's Resignation  (Read 1205 times)

(RIP) Gwen Yo Shevaune

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
Vassal's Resignation
« on: 08 July, 2014, 12:48:00 PM »
Hereby me, Gwen Yo Shevaune, declare that I renounce of the post of vassal of Toulouse and ask King George to accept my resignation with all due ceremony.

I thank the King George and residents of Savoy for their enormous contribution they have made to the development of Narbonne. I will always keep in my heart reverence and respect to these selfless citizens of the kingdom of Savoy!

Sincerely,
Gwen Yo Shevaune

(RIP) George Killian

• General group
Re: Vassal's Resignation
« Reply #1 on: 08 July, 2014, 06:10:20 PM »
Hereby me, Gwen Yo Shevaune, declare that I renounce of the post of vassal of Toulouse and ask King George to accept my resignation with all due ceremony.

I thank the King George and residents of Savoy for their enormous contribution they have made to the development of Narbonne. I will always keep in my heart reverence and respect to these selfless citizens of the kingdom of Savoy!

Sincerely,
Gwen Yo Shevaune

With great reluctance I accept your resignation as Vassal of Toulouse. I wish you success in whatever you undertake next. You are always welcome in Savoy.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Re: Vassal's Resignation
« Reply #2 on: 20 July, 2014, 07:29:33 PM »

Sincerely,
Gwen Yo Shevaune
Yes as King George said already you are always welcome in Savoy my dear lady :) I hope you be success at everything you step in :D Cheers