Author Topic: The oath to His Holiness  (Read 1642 times)

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
  • Honour: 0
The oath to His Holiness
« on: 05 May, 2014, 10:35:01 PM »
Genuflected close to the altar, with bowed  head and naked feet, wearing a simple white tunic, a  warhammer  resting on the ground: so was seen early in the morning the Rampant Bastard,  baron of Saint Miguel and Moulinrouge, by few selected noble knights and some common followers who were in the the church just to pray.

Draco Borgia

• General group
Re: The oath to His Holiness
« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2014, 10:52:04 PM »
Prince of Valencia Draco Borgia enters the church and greets his friend Baron Berton and waits for the ceremony to begin.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 06 May, 2014, 06:15:36 PM »
It was the time.

Berton called silently two squirrels, to wear quicly the armour and the emblem of his charge.
Then made the swordman's salutation using his stick of marshal.

"Welcome to erveryboby - were his first words - Today we are called for a duty side by side with our spiritual leaders. As they take care of our souls, so we will take care of their safety".

Then bowed to the hig cleric delegated by His Holiness.

(RIP) Umberto Savoia

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 06 May, 2014, 06:49:16 PM »
His Excellency, Bishop Savoia, as chaplain of the Guard, after entering into the church, started to read aloud the oath:

"I swear I will faithfully, loyally and honourably serve the Supreme Pontiff Alexander, sixth of this name, and his legitimate successors, and also dedicate myself to them with all my strength, sacrificing if necessary also my life to defend them. I assume this same commitment with regard to the Sacred College of Cardinals whenever the see is vacant. Furthermore I promise to the Commanding Captain and my other superiors, respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear! May Theos and our Holy Patrons assist me!"
« Last Edit: 06 May, 2014, 06:52:07 PM by Umberto Savoia »
Immensi Tremor Oceani

Draco Borgia

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 06 May, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »
"I swear I will faithfully, loyally and honourably serve the Supreme Pontiff Alexander, sixth of this name, and his legitimate successors, and also dedicate myself to them with all my strength, sacrificing if necessary also my life to defend them. I assume this same commitment with regard to the Sacred College of Cardinals whenever the see is vacant. Furthermore I promise to the Commanding Captain and my other superiors, respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear! May Theos and our Holy Patrons assist me!"

(RIP) Francesco Caracciolo

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 09 May, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »

(RIP) Lello Da Chianciano

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 14 May, 2014, 06:13:26 PM »
Lello took place in the church right at the moment in which Berton was wearing his barding.

Actually, the invitation came from the commander of the Papal Guard took him by surprise ... he knew he was not certainly known for his skills as a believer, much less a warrior but it is possible that information about his diligence and self-sacrifice had come to the ear of Berton.
What is certain is that if his Pope had need for a personal army he would not have drawn back, thus honoring the friendship and esteem, as well as gratitude for all that he had learned from the one who now is secularly known as Alessandro VI.

Now Lello was ready to take the oath of allegiance to the Holy robes of Theos Vicar on earth:

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
« Reply #7 on: 26 July, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »
Soroosh was riding all the way from Savoy.He just got invitation of Baron Berton and jump on the horse.Just after entering to church he saw some people waiting inside he got a bad feeling and said to himself : "Damn i guess i am late again"
After some seconds he came in front of cleric then take his sword off and bowed then start reading oath :