Author Topic: Again in Savoy  (Read 4636 times)

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Re: Again in Savoy
« Reply #30 on: 15 May, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
Soroosh raise his barrel then drink a little from it."Moving elsewhere....hmm you mean a place for warriors?Valhalla?"Said Soroosh.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #31 on: 15 May, 2014, 11:00:42 PM »
Berton shaked the head.

"I was thinking to people who could be still alive, maybe just retired in another country. But your question is a big one. Myths and religions teach us about hells and heavens for any taste. Hardly all of these options will be available in afterlife. Priests of any faith say: mine is true, any other is false. It's their job.  Maybe everybody is wrong, and our souls will see something totally unexpected".

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #32 on: 16 May, 2014, 09:59:48 AM »
"Sorry for bringing up something like that man"Said Soroosh while laughing "Well you know i always thought about Valhalla.Myself don't really believe in religion that much.But always like to know about this things."
"Do you think there be a place for warriors when they are dead?"

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #33 on: 20 May, 2014, 11:16:32 PM »
Berton had a short cough.

"Hem, as Marshall of my Pope I can't believe in Whalalla. It's really different from what an heaven should be according our books, and dayly bloody battles aren't exactly in my taste"

After a sight to control if someone else was listening, added whispering:

"But I have some interest for Wotan's girls, and I will be very pleased if you book me a place in Armageddon's battlegroup"

« Last Edit: 22 May, 2014, 11:18:52 PM by Berton Berton »

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #34 on: 20 May, 2014, 11:45:10 PM »
"Ok Ok i will."Said Soroosh while laughing."Hey where you learn to fight?"
"Is there any book or trainer to teach me that moves and swordplay?"

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #35 on: 22 May, 2014, 11:17:36 PM »
"Hum.. that's a very strange question, my friend. Until now, out of rare scrolls, we have a total lack of good books about that. The reason is simple: books are expensive, and most of people barely knows the alphabet. But that is going to change, and maybe you will become a worldwide known writer when your Soroosh's art of combat will be available"

Berton scratched his own head.

"About me, I nearly fight as a Templar, as my first teacher was one of them. Warrior monks were the best, but not by intervention of Theos. They came from half the Europe, and that drove to a massive experience exchange between different styles when training together. Furthermore, they fought for long time in middle est, learning a lot from their enemy"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #36 on: 22 May, 2014, 11:29:50 PM »
"I need to learn more things,New swordplay,New fighting styles.Today duel was really good,I learn new things.I need to find more people to learn from.Said Soroosh "Oh that remind me,how many day you plan to stay in Savoy?"

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #37 on: 23 May, 2014, 01:16:45 AM »
"My short holyday is nearly over. I had the cheese I was looking for, a duel and, finally, nice talks while drinking good beer.  More than I expected from this travel. Now duty calls me back"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #38 on: 23 May, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »
"Hmm so you can't duel with me anymore for now?I really need to learn some of your moves,thats why i ask you if you have something else expect yourself to learn from it."Said Soroosh"But i can say that you are so busy anyway,It was good to duel with you"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #39 on: 04 June, 2014, 05:23:57 PM »
After some other talks,Soroosh was able to keep Berton for another day at Savoy.Berton teach Soroosh some new moves and then train with eachother.But one day pass soon and time come for Berton to leave.Soroosh say his goodbye to him and get back to trainings,Preparing himself for an unknown future...............
« Last Edit: 04 July, 2014, 03:55:40 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »