Author Topic: Again in Savoy  (Read 4637 times)

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Re: Again in Savoy
« Reply #15 on: 29 April, 2014, 11:32:23 PM »
"I really wait for this moment really much.Ok lets begin."Said Soroosh by an excited voice.
Just in one second Soroosh dash to Berton.He was so excited,Berton was one of strongest warrior in Europe now he was about to start a duel with him.Since he didn't know anything about his fighting style he plan to first hold back.So he just did a normal strike to Berton chest.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #16 on: 30 April, 2014, 12:02:25 AM »
A little movement of shield was enough to stop the strike. As answer, a large mouvement started to cut  Soroosh's left side of face.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #17 on: 30 April, 2014, 12:46:02 AM »
Just as the sword began to cut through Soroosh's flesh he quickly spins avoiding further damage!Then using his body movement and kick in Berton's chest that break his guard a little.Then without wasting a second he dashed to Berton again and swing his sword with all of his power and aim for Berton' face.
« Last Edit: 30 April, 2014, 01:10:18 AM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #18 on: 05 May, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
The sound told to Berton  that the training shield won't survive another hit like that.
With a fluent movement of left arm he throwed the useless item towards his opponent's legs, making a pair of step back to safely handle his bastard by two hands.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #19 on: 06 May, 2014, 12:33:34 AM »
"I don't need this."Said Soroosh while throwing his shield to ground."I prefer a fair duel."
Then he hold his sword with two hands and get to his defence position.Then, after a few more seconds of silence, Soroosh let out a roar, raised his sword and aimed for Bertons left shoulder. He striked.
« Last Edit: 06 May, 2014, 12:36:40 AM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #20 on: 06 May, 2014, 01:50:39 AM »
Berton's emergency parade in true window position wasn't strong enough to avoid damage. Pain exploded on his shoulder. But the pommel of his sword had free way to Soroosh's nose. Opponents felt down to ground, embraced each other as lovers.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #21 on: 06 May, 2014, 02:37:54 AM »
"Damn it,Damn it.Said Soroosh while jumping some step to backwards to get into a safe area."As expected it is a hard duel!"
Soroosh get to his defence position again but this time wait for his foe to attack him.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #22 on: 06 May, 2014, 11:51:34 PM »
"Harder than expected for us too, isn't it dear sister?- whispered the rampant bastard to his bastard sword - The young man is like me years ago. He could steal a victory by heart and bravery, but the lack of experience could drive him to fatal mistakes. As happened to me. Now it's time to change the dance"

Low on his legs, Berton started with the windmill approach. No powerful strikes, just an endless rain of quick and unpredictable wire and edge shots.  Most of them were stopped by opponent's blade, but the bouncing effect was the starting point for next ones.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #23 on: 07 May, 2014, 05:13:29 AM »
Soroosh get surprised from Berton's fighting style,He never see this kind of fighting.He block most of attacks but still some of them land on his flesh.Unexpectedly he feel a great joy in himself.A happy feeling,Seem that he like to fight with someone stronger than himself.He keep watching Berton's move.
"I must learn this move later,Its feel like he dancing."thought Soroosh.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #24 on: 09 May, 2014, 11:14:27 PM »
Then Berton moved to the striking parades, more difficult and effective than usual stopping ones.
Waiting for Soroosh's attacks, he beated the incoming blade to change his direction and, possibly, get free way for a wire strike at the end of the same movement; but that was less successful than usual, as the opponet was really fast.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #25 on: 13 May, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »
Suddendly the Baron of Saint Miguel and Moulinrouge spiked his sword on ground.

"It's seems a draw, isn't it? Now I'd like a good beer, if possible"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #26 on: 14 May, 2014, 04:38:17 AM »
Just after hear Berton words,Soroosh take a deep breath and drop his sword on ground. He was run out of energy,It was one of hardest duels he had until then.
"Ofcourse,always good to drink after this hard duels."Said Soroosh while smiling "Shall we go to tavern?"
While speaking to eachother,Two Baron walk to tavern.Tavern was busy as always,But as soon as tavern keeper see them,quickly clear one table for them. "Thank you James."Said Soroosh while taking a sit."Can you bring some drinks for us? And for me bring my barrel."
"So how is life in a new country?"Said Soroosh while smiling at Berton.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #27 on: 15 May, 2014, 12:55:06 AM »
Berton sighted the bottom of his glass.

"Hum... What to say,,, Moving is nearly natural for me, maybe because of my uncertain blood. The country, anyway, seems very different from Baliano's age.  We never were in touch, I just had some business with disappeared people".

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #28 on: 15 May, 2014, 08:09:37 AM »
While they was talking,Innkeeper get their order to table.Soroosh get his famous barrel and start drinking from it.
"Disappeared people?"Asked Soroosh while wiping his mouth.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #29 on: 15 May, 2014, 07:49:16 PM »
"People now disappeared, I mean. Someone is burning in the hell or playing music with angels, that's sure. Others, probably, just moved elsewhere. A toast for all of them" answered Berton lifting his glass