Author Topic: Again in Savoy  (Read 4257 times)

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Again in Savoy
« on: 24 April, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
According rumours, the woman was aged when Emperor Charles the Great visited the land.
True or false, now she was playing with the strange slim dog as a young girl; Felipe's art of seduction at work...

Berton had a little cough before saying "Lady Gerda, your customer is me"

She was really surprised " Lady Gerda? Just the mad spanish child called me that way, but he should be dead now!" Shortly later she had a laugh "Unbeliavable! You're still alive, and lot more wealthy. The little starving fox now looks as a successful bear"

"A bear still interested for your alpine cheese, Lady Gerda" answered Berton to the countrywoman.

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
  • My Motto: Do Whatever You Want Just Be Yourself
Re: Again in Savoy
« Reply #1 on: 24 April, 2014, 11:53:30 PM »
It was another morning in Savoy. Slowly people come to street and town get more lively.
Soroosh wake up after a sudden noise disturbed his slumber. He opened his eyes abruptly and set up straight, looking around confused until he recognized that he fell sleep in his office last night. He rubbed his eyes and get up his chair, stretching his arms as he walked towards the window.He smiled as he gazed down on the streets. A new morning in Savoy.He keep looking at street for a while then take a sigh and say: "Another beautiful day in Savoy."

He walked back to his desk and looked over the scolls. "Such a mess"he said as he sat back down on his chair as well. Just as he was about reading one of his scrolls someone knocked on the door "Come in"He said and layed scroll on table.
It was Garreth who opened the door and came inside in Soroosh' office with a smile, Good Morning Captain.Garreth said while walking up to Soroosh' desk. Soroosh smiled at his old friend : Morning Garreth...Is something happened that you come to visit me?Soroosh said.
Garreth chuckled."hehe Yeah something happened.Nothing serious tough,but i think you will like it."
Soroosh rose his eyebrow "Something that i like?huh?What is it?"
Well, there are some french people on market. Nobles, I guess. You better come and see for yourself.
Soroosh stand up from his chair And walk out of his office.He already know who are this French people.
After a little walk to markets,He see a big builded man is talking with an old lady.There was a dog near him.Just after some moment : Heh If it isn't Berton the Rampant Bastard.Soroosh said it loudly with a smile on his face.
« Last Edit: 24 April, 2014, 11:57:14 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 25 April, 2014, 02:45:28 AM »
"The rampant bastard?" asked Gerda.

"Sure, now I'm known with this name too, by my emblem.  I'm no more the hopeless mad spanish  or, at least, not just that, Lady Gerda" answered Berton. Then, bowing to Soroosh: "Come on, captain, and enjoy the best cheese of this valley"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #3 on: 25 April, 2014, 04:02:36 PM »
"Sure, now I'm known with this name too, by my emblem.  I'm no more the hopeless mad spanish  or, at least, not just that, Lady Gerda" Lady Gerda" answered Berton. Then, bowing to Soroosh "Come on, captain, and enjoy the best cheese of this valley"

Soroosh bow to Berton then with smile on his face say: "Seem old lady made some cheese again."Then walk toward old lady and get a piece of cheese."Fantastic.Old lady you always make best cheese."Said Soroosh to old lady when eating a little of cheese.
Then look at Berton: "Its so rare to seeya here.What got you to Savoy?"
« Last Edit: 25 April, 2014, 04:07:13 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 25 April, 2014, 11:16:02 PM »
"Its so rare to seeya here.What got you to Savoy?"

"My hopeless love for Lady Gerda, of course" answered Berton clinging an eye.
"Sadly she consider me a grandson, not a lover, since I was here for free training years ago. Well, I missed a lover and found a grandmother, it's a fair business. Then, as I see, she adopted my dog too.
We can move elsewhere leaving it here."

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #5 on: 26 April, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
"My hopeless love for Lady Gerda, of course"answered Berton clinging an eye.
"Sadly she consider me a grandson, not a lover, since I was here for free training years ago. Well, I missed a lover and found a grandmother, it's a fair business. Then, as I see, she adopted my dog too.
We can move elsewhere leaving it here."

Soroosh laugh lightly. "I understand you.She is a nice woman."Soroosh said while smiling at Lady Gerda. :And about your dog.....let it stay in here.I will treat him good." After said that,Soroosh turn to Berton "So any news about France?I didn't hear anything after rebels battles"Soroosh said by smiling at Berton.

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 26 April, 2014, 01:17:43 AM »
"So any news about France?I didn't hear anything after rebels battles"[/color]Soroosh said by smiling at Berton.

"Nothing special. You know, after danger and excitement people loves coming back to dayly life. We have a new judge, but he won't keep the charge for long time, if he won't drop strange dreams. A diffused attitude, sadly. Lot of warriors, as example, follows the dream of the "secret hit", not knowing the basic of proper use of weapons"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 26 April, 2014, 01:39:53 AM »

"Nothing special. You know, after danger and excitement people loves coming back to dayly life. We have a new judge, but he won't keep the charge for long time, if he won't drop strange dreams. A diffused attitude, sadly. Lot of warriors, as example, follows the dream of the "secret hit", not knowing the basic of proper use of weapons"

After hearing words, Soroosh laugh out loudly."Oh such bother.But i am sure he will learn soon what is battlefield."Said Soroosh when looking at Berton.
"He make me remember myself.When I was in England and Portugal."Said Soroosh while eating a little cheese.
Then look to Berton and said:"I am sure you know that well Berton.Let him be for now.Soon he will face problems and learn many things.After that help him to stand up.That is what friends do for eachother."
« Last Edit: 26 April, 2014, 01:41:51 AM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 26 April, 2014, 02:29:03 AM »
"He make me remember myself.When I was in England and Portugal."Said Soroosh while eating a little cheese.[/color]

"Sure, Portugal" answered Berton watching his own feet "A land where you and some of your friends shouldn't have been. We was close to kill each other there  Hopefully the problem is over".

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #9 on: 26 April, 2014, 02:38:01 AM »
"Sure, Portugal"answered Berton watching his own feet"A land where you and some of your friends shouldn't have been. We was close to kill each other there  Hopefully the problem is over".

"Well it was a great story.If i want tell truth,I really was look to fight with you back then."Said Soroosh while smiling at Berton. "Well now that you are here why not head to training grounds for a little friendly duel?"

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 26 April, 2014, 10:09:41 PM »
"Why not? It's a good training ground, will be a pleasure to have free admittance again"

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #11 on: 26 April, 2014, 11:21:48 PM »
"Great then shall we go to training grounds? There is no one there in this time.So we can have a silent duel.So follow me."Said Soroosh smiling at Berton.
They both walk for a while then get to training grounds.
"Ok we are here.Are you ready to start our duel? "

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 29 April, 2014, 10:34:15 PM »
Of course I'm ready. Could we have a pair of helmets and shields as loan?

(RIP) Soroosh Khakshoor

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 29 April, 2014, 10:39:24 PM »
"Ofcourse you can.There is sets of armor and weapon in there."Said Soroosh while showing training grounds armory
Then himself get to his cart near training ground and change his armor.Then take a sword and walk to middle of training ground waiting for Berton to get ready.
« Last Edit: 29 April, 2014, 10:52:13 PM by Soroosh Khakshoor »

(RIP) Berton Berton

• General group
« Reply #14 on: 29 April, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »
Berton choosed carefully something fit for him, then joined his training partner.

"Ok, ready to start when you wish"