Author Topic: Crime procedure  (Read 2516 times)

Celestina Asen

• General group
  • Honour: 0
Crime procedure
« on: 13 April, 2014, 06:46:46 AM »
Suspicion about violation of III. Speculation / Forestalling by Henry De Hauteville
Ofendant: Henry De Hauteville
Reason: violation of Bohemia laws paragraph III. Speculation / Forestalling.
case: 25-Feb-1314, 20:06:04   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 3 A big vase, full of boiling tar jar from Sidrach Sirkja at market in: and sold it in Praha market later.
Verdict:not guilty, paragraph III. Speculation / Forestalling was claimed 15-Mar-1314 after ofendant brought goods.
Celestina Asen, Judge of Bohemia.
[/URL]

(RIP) Henry De Hauteville

• General group
  • Baby Member
Re: Crime procedure
« Reply #1 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »
Suspicion about violation of III. Speculation / Forestalling by Henry De Hauteville
Ofendant: Henry De Hauteville
Reason: violation of Bohemia laws paragraph III. Speculation / Forestalling.
case: 25-Feb-1314, 20:06:04   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 3 A big vase, full of boiling tar jar from Sidrach Sirkja at market in: and sold it in Praha market later.
Verdict:not guilty, paragraph III. Speculation / Forestalling was claimed 15-Mar-1314 after ofendant brought goods.
Celestina Asen, Judge of Bohemia.

- "Your Grace, the verdict says they I'm innocent. So the Kingdom of Bohemia return the merchandise that has been seized me?"

Celestina Asen

• General group
« Reply #2 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
Sidrach Bezejmeny se odvolal proti rozsudku. Předvedené důkazy:
25-Feb-1314, 20:06:04   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 3 A big vase, full of boiling tar jar from Sidrach Sirkja at market in: PRAHA.
25-Feb-1314, 20:03:40   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 51 Piece of wood from Giovanni Carafa at market in: PRAHA.
25-Feb-1314, 20:01:00   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 50 Iron piece from Giovanni Carafa at market in: PRAHA.
25-Feb-1314, 20:00:00   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 89 Piece of wood from Giovanni Carafa at market in: PRAHA.
25-Feb-1314, 19:58:44   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 1 A small wooden cart from Giovanni Carafa at market in: PRAHA.
podporuje: Vlad Staurov.
Záznamy:
You confiscated to Henry De Hauteville n. 3 A big vase, full of boiling tar jar for the following reason: SPECULATION IN THE MARKET (Law from 4.2.1314 by G. Carrafa - Is strictly forbidden to buy goods in various markets of the Kingdom and sell at a premium in the same market) 25-Feb-1314, 20:06:04   Henry De Hauteville bought for 0 silver coins 3 A big vase, full of boiling tar jar from Sidrach Sirkja at market in: PRAHA.
Svědky umístěného zboží za více než 0 stříbrných na trhu v Praze: Lump Dareba, Sidrach Bezejmeny, Maggie Malá.
Schledávám za nutné otevření soudního procesu ve věci: §VIII. Zneužívaní trhového systému. Odkáz:http://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/313
« Last Edit: 13 April, 2014, 10:42:30 AM by Celestina Asen »
[/URL]

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:40:24 AM »
- "I'm sorry, Your Grace, you're making a big mistake.
First of all I have been condemned to a law made by King Giovanni Carafa and Sidrach when he became king annulled all laws of Carafa, so I can not be accused of speculation - SPECULATION was a law of Carafa, who did not in Bohemia longer exists -."

- "However, Your Grace, I will never accept a ruling by this Bohemian court which is corrupt and servant of the king Sidrach. I've already reported your king to the Supreme Court."
« Last Edit: 13 April, 2014, 10:43:59 AM by Henry De Hauteville »

Celestina Asen

• General group
« Reply #4 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
http://www.medieval-europe.eu/index.php/region/info_laws/313
§VIII. Zneužívaní trhového systému
[/URL]

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:47:09 AM »
- "Judge, you have to speak in English. I do not understand your language."

Celestina Asen

• General group
« Reply #6 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
Sidrach Bezejmeny:
Book of Crimes of the Bohemian Kingdom, Part III

Proclaimed on: 04-Feb-1314

[Modify] [Delete]

PROPERTY MARKET

The Kingdom of Bohemia, by his captains, may confiscate the products in all markets of the reign of one of its citizens who do not log in to the game by at least 7 days. The goods will be detained in barracks of Praha (or other) for a week, then become property of the Kingdom of Bohemia. When the citizen they claim it before the end of the week of detention, the products will be returned to its rightful owner.

SPECULATION IN THE MARKET

Is strictly forbidden to buy goods in various markets of the Kingdom and sell at a premium in the same market.
For violators of this law, the penalty will be the seizure of all goods offending.

Proclaimed by:
Joannis I Rex Bohemiae

Book of Crimes of the Bohemian Kingdom, Part II

Proclaimed on: 04-Feb-1314

[Modify] [Delete]

ACTS OF HIGH TREASON

A citizen, who seeks to overthrow the government established by the King (To organize a rebellion) is considered a rebel. We then scrub the crime of High Treason and will be punished by law.
Acts of High Treason shall be punished by confiscation of all property in the various markets, imprisonment for three days.

The Judge may decide to change their sentence:

Payment with 500 pieces of material (wood, iron, stone)
Forced labor (250 hours of labor on a construction site of the Kingdom)

ACTS OF TREASON

Who participates in a revolt is punishable by a fine of 200 silver coins and one day of imprisonament.
The Judge, however, can change the sentence in:

Payment with 150 pieces of material (wood, iron, stone)
Forced labor (100 hours of labor on a construction site of the Kingdom)

Proclaimed by:
Joannis I Rex Bohemiae
[/URL]

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 13 April, 2014, 10:52:10 AM »
- "And anyway, to be precise, the new law on speculation was published after I had put the goods to the market, then:

- I can not be convicted of a law made at the time of Giovanni Carafa because your new king annulled all laws made by Carafa.
- The new law was made after I had put the goods to the market, and since it is not retroactive (and not is specified), the confiscation is an abuse."

Celestina Asen

• General group
« Reply #8 on: 13 April, 2014, 11:00:56 AM »
Its an evidention you brought goods for 0 st and posted them on market later. Laws are visible in region information.
[/URL]

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #9 on: 13 April, 2014, 11:05:21 AM »
- "Your Grace, perhaps we do not understand. You can not condemn me! The laws of Carafa were lifted from your new king (so they are no longer usable) and the new laws that made Sidrach can not be used against me because they are not retroactive."

- "I put the goods on sale in February 25 and the law of your king was made March 15. The law does not specify the retroactive effect, then you and your saints must return to me what you have seized."
« Last Edit: 13 April, 2014, 11:15:15 AM by Henry De Hauteville »

Celestina Asen

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 13 April, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »
Dear, Bohemia is not new kingdom.
[/URL]

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #11 on: 13 April, 2014, 01:57:05 PM »
Nothing, it's useless, we do not understand.  :-\
I did not say that Bohemia is a new kingdom, but your king is new and has made new laws. With those laws you can not condemn me because they are not retroactive. With the old laws I can not condemn the same because the laws are not in force and have been canceled from your king.
« Last Edit: 13 April, 2014, 02:22:02 PM by Henry De Hauteville »

Vlad Staurov

• General group
« Reply #12 on: 13 April, 2014, 02:37:14 PM »
Here is the law you broke:

Is strictly forbidden to buy goods in various markets of the Kingdom and sell at a premium in the same market.
For violators of this law, the penalty will be the seizure of all goods offending.

04-Feb-1314

This law was a regular law in our kingdom, written by our old king and was in force in this time !!

So No doubts you broke this law.

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #13 on: 13 April, 2014, 09:02:50 PM »
Here is the law you broke:

04-Feb-1314

This law was a regular law in our kingdom, written by our old king and was in force in this time !!

So No doubts you broke this law.

I'll tell you here as well: the law is not in viglore! Your king has been deleted! So what you are doing is unfair!

Sidrach Bezejmeny

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #14 on: 13 April, 2014, 09:36:46 PM »
OK but I cancelled these laws after your dirty business with villain Carafa, it is not my mistake you was in the game in the time of your business only few days and you did not know the situation in Bohemian kingdom.. The law was in this time all right, yes I broke all his laws, but we have now ours laws - and there is the similar law. look it is borried - I said you made for us "black business" and when you will take the vases from Bohemia - on 99% we will not do this situation, but you was lazy take them from here and for us all what is contacted Carafa is like RED COLOUR for the BULL.. Excuse me, vases are confiscated and this is finish for your brilliant friendship with Carafa. POINT