Author Topic: 003 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Ivan Delian  (Read 1697 times)

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
003 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Ivan Delian
« on: 07 April, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
Ivan Delian is accused for breaking the following laws "Law II - Acts of Treason" of Bulgaria Kingdom:

"Law II - Acts of Treason

2.Acts of Treason
2.1 Treason includes crimes against Kingdom of Bulgaria, his Regent or Government. Any unauthorized act designed to undermine or overthrow the government of Kingdom of Bulgaria is considered an act of treason.
2.2 Those accused and found guilty will be punished up to 3 days of imprisonment or fine of 500 silver, confiscation of all goods within Kingdom of Bulgaria and expel from the Kingdom.

2.Izmqna
2.1 Izmqnata vkluchva prestypleniq sreshtu Carstvo Bylgariq, negoviqt Regent ili Pravitelstvo.Vseki neotoriziran akt,prednaznachen da podkopae ili othvyrli pravitelstvoto na Carstvo Bylgariq,se smqta za izmqna.
2.2 Tezi,koito sa obvineni i priznati za vinovni shte bydat nakazani sys zatvor do 3 dni ili globa ot 500 srebro,vsichko shte im byde konfiskuvano ot pazarite na Carstvo Bylgariq i shte bydat izgoneni."

Evidence has been provided for an arrest warrant to not allow the accused leave the kingdom.

Hector Barbossa will lead the prosecution.
The defendant has 24 hours to choose who will deffend him, after that the trial will proceed with the prosecution and Ivan Delian will have to defend himself.

Hector Barbossa

• General group
  • Bulgaria
Re: 003 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Ivan Delian
« Reply #1 on: 08 April, 2014, 07:53:07 PM »
Your honour,
this trator to hour people break one of the most importants laws of the kingdom:Law II - Acts of Treason
He stole from his kinggdom ,from his king and most importantly from his hard working people.As you know a building projects are going on in Drastar,and there is lots of workers.the kingdom is supliying them for free with food,doubloons and hammers.
This man stole 21 cheese,230 doubloons and 5 hammers from them.He made them starf for some time and what not...
I did contacted him severl time to bring them back ,and i will close my eyes ,but he didnt even respond.
There is the proof:
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:42   You sold 30 Doubloons to Ivan Delian for 0 silver coins at market in: DRASTAR.
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:42   Update. 0 silver coins (Sold goods at market).
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:30   You sold 200 Doubloons to Ivan Delian for 0 silver coins at market in: DRASTAR.
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:30   Update. 0 silver coins (Sold goods at market).
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:20   You sold 5 Work hammer to Ivan Delian for 0 silver coins at market in: DRASTAR.
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:20   Update. 0 silver coins (Sold goods at market).
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:06   You sold 1 Cheese to Ivan Delian for 0 silver coins at market in: DRASTAR.
06-Apr-1314, 22:58:06   Update. 0 silver coins (Sold goods at market).
06-Apr-1314, 22:57:59   You sold 20 Cheese to Ivan Delian for 0 silver coins at market in: DRASTAR.
06-Apr-1314, 22:57:59   Update. 0 silver coins (Sold goods at market).

The people demand this man to be put in jail until he gives the staff back.

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 08 April, 2014, 08:23:08 PM »
The Defendant has 24 hours, since the prosecutor speech, to defend himself.

(RIP) Ivan Delian

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 08 April, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »
Large fat man with unremarkable features comes forward and stares around with foolish expression on his face. He wears rags and no shoes on his huge dirty feet.
His eyes stopped on the Judge and stupid smile appeared on his lips.

- Ya honor... - He started timidly. - Me just a poor man. What that angry man talks? Me no traitor, me simple peasant.

He did uncertain gesture towards Hector Barbossa: - He talk no true, me not thief, me just want to eat.

- They say free goods in Drastar, me go from poor village. Me find cheese and funny shiny things for my wife. Good big village, free tasty cheese. - He grinned and slapped his large belly with his massive dirty hand. - But too small cheese, finished too fast. Me not fully fed. And some man took my shinies, he say he make me Lord. But he cheated, me no Lord.

Suddenly his face became more rough. He again pointed on Hector Barbossa:

- Angry man say he write me messages. Me can not read, not write. Me think funny papers is gift for me. Me used it. - Fat man made uncertain gesture with his right hand behind and below his back.

- Ya honor, - He continues with shy smile and piteous look. - Me not traitor, me not revolting. Me just want more food. He put it on market for free! They call it "public offer", why he is angry on me now?

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #4 on: 09 April, 2014, 01:07:55 AM »
The judge looked around the courtroom and for a moment seemed disoriented... she thought little and then spoke:
- Citizenship, Ivan Delian conflict as you narrate it may amuse us, if it were not tragic...
Those "free staff" was not free for you, and Hector Barbossa wrote you to return them... in english... as i can see you speak english
You can not eat 21 cheese in less than 2 days... no matter how big your belly would be...  your mind works perfectly...
so do not try to cheat us with your modesty!

- I in the name of justice, decide:
Ivan Delian have to return 21 cheese, 230 doubloons and 5 work hammers.
You have one day (24 hours) to return the goods.
If not you are going to jail.

(RIP) Ivan Delian

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 09 April, 2014, 01:58:31 AM »
The fat man blushed. People never told him that his mind works perfectly. Usually they throwed things at him when he tried to tell something.

- One man say they build big house for smarties named Cacodemonia or Comedia. Maybe they teach me to become smart. Then me know how to read this... "Inglish" that ya say. Me speaks but me not read. Me only know the other usage for paper, but me not show ya here...

- Angry man should be ashamed. He put free goods on public market, but try to get it back if me take it. - Ivan said with sad and serious face. - If ya call yar price, then not change yar mind. That how it works in good places. He not keep his word.

Large peasant turned his back to the court and moved away, stomping on stone floor with his dirty bare feet. As he walked away he quitely muttered something, and echo was bringing some scraps of phrases: "no justice...", "puppet on strings...", "can eat more than 21 cheese..."
« Last Edit: 09 April, 2014, 02:00:45 AM by Ivan Delian »

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #6 on: 09 April, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »
Judge's wooden gavel beat as Ivan Delian be careful and do not go away ... after he turned to the court... asked him:

- Citizens can you tell us, the hammers you've done?, you've eaten, and those?

(RIP) Ivan Delian

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #7 on: 09 April, 2014, 12:22:26 PM »
Ivan stopped and stupid smile appeared again on his face.

- It drowned.

He made a long pause as if he finished to speak. But then he pointed his hand to the exit.

- Come, me show ya. Me dropped hammers from da bridge. Ya can find hammers if ya swim better than me.

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #8 on: 09 April, 2014, 12:49:52 PM »
The judge looked disappointed to defendant ... hope he can at the last moment it will return the goods and return to peaceful life ...

- Citizens Delian Ivan must know that where is the law not bargain, you have to endure the rigors of the law if you do not act upon them!
The decision remains the same ... returned goods today or go to jail!

Case closed!