Author Topic: 002 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Constantin Patrascu  (Read 842 times)

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
  • Honour: 0
002 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Constantin Patrascu
« on: 02 April, 2014, 08:43:44 PM »
Constantin Patrascu is accused for breaking the following laws of Bulgaria Kingdom.
Law IV - Public Indecency
"4.Public Indecency
4.1 All people, both citizens and foreigners alike, must wear clothing covering their bare midriffs and legs at all times while in public. Failure to adhere to this law carries fine of 50 silver coins or 1 day of jail time."

Law VII - Extraction of Resources&Farms&Fields
"7.Extraction of Resources,Farms and Fields
7.1 Only the residents of Bulgaria have the right to extract resources,buy farms and fields.
7.2 The citizens of The Great Eastern Alliance can extract resources or buy farms and fields in Bulgaria only after a permission is granted by The King.
7.3 Everybody, except citizens of The Great Eastern Alliance, are forbidden to wear tools inside our borders. Only the king of Bulgaria can give a permit.
7.4 Anyone who breaks this law will serve 3 days in jail or will pay a fine of 300 srebro."

Law IX - Residence in Bulgaria
"9. Residence in Bulgaria
9.1 It is forbidden to take residence in provinces of Bulgaria without the permission of the King.
9.2 Those who break this law are considered strangers (non residents) in Bulgaria and the law about “Extraction of Resources,Farms and Fields” can be applied against them
9.3 Offenders will be punished with 3 days in jail or fine of 300 srebro."

Evidence has been provided for an arrest warrant to not allow the accused leave the kingdom.

Hector Barbossa will lead the prosecution.
The defendant has 24 hours to choose who will deffend him, after that the trial will proceed with the prosecution and Constantin Patrascu will have to defend himself.

« Last Edit: 02 April, 2014, 10:43:09 PM by Anna Grimaldi »

Hector Barbossa

• General group
  • Bulgaria
Re: 002 Court Case: Kingdom of Bulgarian vs Constantin Patrascu
« Reply #1 on: 03 April, 2014, 11:06:05 PM »
I will proceed from here,it seems that he wont show up.
First of all he changed citizenship without asking me:
29-Mar-1314, 17:54:55   Kingdom of Bulgaria - MYRA has a new citizen: Constantin Patrascu (transfered from Ottoman Empire - BURSA).
He breaks Law IX - Residence in Bulgaria and that makes him a non resident too.
Than he wears a tool ,wich is forbidden by the law for non residents and extracts resources ,also forbidden,plus he does it in a mine that i have forbid currently even for my people to dig:
http://prikachi.com/images/674/7221674N.png
http://prikachi.com/images/679/7221679M.png
And he is nacked as you can see on the pictures.That breaks another law:Law IV - Public Indecency
The prosecution wants full verdict of total:7 days in jail time or 650 silver coins fine(which he does not have because its young).Thank you.
« Last Edit: 04 April, 2014, 04:25:10 PM by Hector Barbossa »

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 04 April, 2014, 08:32:56 AM »
The Defendant has 24 hours, since the prosecutor speech, to defend himself...

Anna Grimaldi

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #3 on: 04 April, 2014, 11:22:56 PM »
The defendant is found guilty on all charges.
His verdict is 3 days jail time.
Case closed!