Author Topic: Royal Revolution  (Read 3933 times)

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Honour: 0
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
Royal Revolution
« on: 21 September, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »

Rìoghail Alba Stàta
R.A.S

A' creideasach taghta mu a' rìogaihl neach-gairm comhairle stàta a Rìgh Annan D'Lochlain mu Alba. !!SINN SEALBHAICH CHAN SGÀTH MU BRIATHAR SURRENDER!! The trustworthy chosen of the royal council of governance to King Annan D'Lochlain I of Scotland.

Greetings Fellow Scots,

I presume by now you have read the Royal Scottish Councils letter that will have arrived at your homes.

The time has come for a change of season within Scotland. It's time for the winter to pass and spring to blossom; new horizons bring new hope and prosperous futures. This is why I have contacted you, I seek all able bodied Scots to Join the Royal Lochlain Rebellion and  together we will take the reins of this fine nation and guide her into a glorious future.

Proposals

• Royalist In a bustling modern Europe there is little room for ways of the old, chivelrey is a requirement of any nation if it is to be successful on the European political playing fields! Evolution of our defunct and inefficient confederate government system and reintroduction of  a monarchy will ensure Scotland saves face on the European market; both politically and financially
  • Law We will work hard to promote a law structure, something our lands have been lacking for to long! We will no longer be looked upon as barbaric uncivilized people. Our Law system will become one of the best in Europe, a forerunner of good for other countrys to follow! We hope to train and maybe even export Lawyers and politicians in the future.
  • Growth Together we will ensure growth, both domestic and foreign, in production, financially, politically and militarily. Towns will have much more money spent on infrastructure.
  • Education Academys will be partially funded by the Royal Scottish Council to ease the cost of studying.
  • Cost of living The Royal Scottish Council will greatly subsidise the cost of all essential(Food, Clothing, Tools)items for Scottish nationals. This will improve production, immigration, growth, prospects and exportation.
  • Army We will ensure our army is well equipped and trained. Further to academic costs members of the Army will have their training paid for in part. We propose to Increase our armies size between 25%-50% of the current number per year! This will ensure our countrys safety in an ever increasingly hostile Europe.  All members of the army will be paid for operational tours.

Join the fight for a new Scotland, join the S.R.A[/list]

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
Re: Royal Revolution
« Reply #1 on: 22 September, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »
Rìoghail Alba Stàta
R.A.S

A' creideasach taghta mu a' rìogaihl neach-gairm comhairle stàta a Rìgh Annan D'Lochlain mu Alba. !!SINN SEALBHAICH CHAN SGÀTH MU BRIATHAR SURRENDER!! The trustworthy chosen of the royal council of governance to King Annan D'Lochlain I of Scotland.

To all soldiers of the S.R.A

Both myself and Scotland admire your courage in standing forth from the crowd, The battle will commence as follows:

Sun  23:32 GMT London

Royalists should pour into the battlefield to meet our right hands in battle. Stay well rested, and keep your minds strong, strategically and tactically we are equal to our foe even if we are outnumbered.

If you require armament let it be known and i will do my utmost to supply you with the tools to forge a new Scotland before the day of battle. I will purchase a large quantity of bread which will be  free to the Royal Soldiers(Please keep in mind it will take me around 1 hour to send items to you)

My Plans Pre Revolt
Quote from: ”Moral Law”
In my planning i believed the confederate to hold advance in Moral Law: The moral law causes the confederate supporters / citizens to be in complete accord with Bruce. I believed that they would follow him and his orders regardless of their lives ignorant of any danger.
The confederates may no longer hold this point, i believe there are those who may convert on the day of battle. so i have changed this point to draw.

Royalist:
Confederate:

Quote from: ”Generals Ability”
It was hard to decide the outcome of this point in my planning for ability does not presume experience. I believe that I am just as able if not more to lead our Kingdom and people to glory; However my conclusion was that Bruce holds more ability on the day of battle than myself.
The confederates took this point in the planning

Royalist:
Confederate: I

Quote from: ”Heaven and Earth”
With what side does the advantage of heaven and earth reside; Heaven meaning elements, weather day night ect. Earth meaning terrain landscape and distance. On this effect the Royalist side takes the point. We have advantage of time, our battle is in effective time range of the states RL but not to far away for Europe to partake. The Confederate army is in Scandinavia putting distance between our factions allowing our army to essentially rest as the confederates tire.
Royalist takes this point in the plannin

Royalist: I

Quote from: ”Military Discipline”
Unfortunately the the Royalists have few or no battle experience however, I entrust my commands for battle to be met just as well as the confederates loose style of leadership.
We take this point.

Royalist: II

Quote from: ”Which Army Is Stronger”
This was an easy one for me to decide upon; as I wished to use the element of surprise i could not previously announce my intention to gain support. There would have been more time for which the Confederacy could have planned or arrested me. This is the reason i gave the poin to the confederate army, It’s simple they outnumbered us at time of planning.
Confederacy gains point

Confederacy: II

Quote from: ”Training”
Which of our officers are more highly trained, which can effectively command their troops even when tables are turned and confusion mists the objectives? This was a tough one, The confederates have battle experience against natives and thats about it, just the same as most of our Royalist troops. So for this i made a decision on use of stats plus experience in command, both of which Bruce has i view him to be more highly trained than myself.
The confederates have taken this point, but they could lose it before battle depending on te reaction of the confederate army leading up to the battle.

Confederate: III

Quote from: ”Consistency insight of  victory or defeat”
This one was easy, the Royalist fates if the battle is lost mean certain punishment; Any Royalist soldier on the battlefield or off who takes our side gains us this point in planning. It takes pure bravery and courage to stand up and back our cause, soldiers pertaining both these qualities on the day will win us Scotland.

Royalist: III
Confederate: III

Conclusion

As you can see from this planning stage we are equal despite numbers on the day! I had further plans for the war / stratagem but in sight they are most underhand tactics which i will not use against Bruce or our confederate brother or sisters. I believe Bruce will meet us in battle with little to no underhand tactics.

My decision to abandon the use of underhand tactics which make up the art of war maybe the Royalist downfall, however i believe in taking this decision we keep in line with moral law and self respect and restraint.

The men and women of the confederacy and the royalists are enemies; yet if they are crossing the river clyde by boat and are caught by a storm they will come to each others assistance, just as the left hand helps the right.

King Annan D’Lochlain I of Scotland

(RIP) Sandy Wallace

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2012, 09:19:26 PM »
Annan, say all that you will, Bruce has thus far permit you.

But cease posting sensitive information concerning the security of our realm in the view of the world, and especially the true number of us, the location of us, the discipline of us, and the training or experience of us.

Or you would be barred from using the lines of communication which exist between the Actives.

Sandy Wallace

(RIP) Bruce Enderson

• General group
  • Regent of the Scottish Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: 23 September, 2012, 12:14:30 AM »
You may betray me, Annan, but do not betray your alleged kin.

Edited to say; Just don't post stuff like where we are at, or what we're doing.  Do carry on, though.  Get as much support as you can.
« Last Edit: 23 September, 2012, 02:48:50 AM by Bruce Enderson »

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #4 on: 23 September, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »
I have not posted details, only my planning / stratagem which was to decide wither to pursue the revolt or not. Edited:(Oh i beg your pardon sir, i will not post details of locations in the future, i cannot modify the posts above, sorry.)

Rìoghail Alba Stàta
R.A.S

Soldiers of and commanders of the S.R.A, Today we face our adversary’s on the field of battle; man can judge us only by our actions in battle! Ensure you are true to your mind and join the correct side as betrayal may be frowned upon by both sides once hindsight kicks us in the rear.

The battlefield will open at 11:32 am today, battle will commence under the stars tonight at 23:32; succeed and Scotland starts a new era on a new day of the beginning of a new week!

Glory To The Scottish Royalist Army

King Annan D’Lochlain I of Scotland,

« Last Edit: 23 September, 2012, 11:35:30 AM by Annan D' Lochlain »

(RIP) Sandy Wallace

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #5 on: 23 September, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »
By what right and mind do you hereby declare yourself King? For the Wallace clan does not support your claim to any title or alleged throne.

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #6 on: 23 September, 2012, 11:01:50 PM »
By bloodline Wallace, by blood. The current leader can claim no righteous ownership of the throne, further Bruce declares to be a leader of the confederacy and not a King.

Siren and Sword
Sound the Horn, Come the
Bringers of Light the Fight
Will Not End This
Night
« Last Edit: 23 September, 2012, 11:06:52 PM by Annan D' Lochlain »

(RIP) Bruce Enderson

• General group
« Reply #7 on: 24 September, 2012, 01:12:11 AM »
But then it was time for battle and all of the royalists filed into that field, and all of the confederates did also.

When the pipes which had beckoned them ceased, and the rhythmic drums which rolled stopped, all became silent.  And the tension was thick.  But it was not more than a minute, and the air was suddenly rend with the patriotic whoop of both parties as they charged toward one another.  Alas, it was the appointed hour.

Danius Dunedane and his kinfolk wanted for the privilege the most, they could not be dissuaded, and they bore down swiftly upon Annan D'Lochlain and his army.  In no less than 12 seconds they had beaten him and his into submission.

And as Annan D'Lochlain lie upon Her, losing consciousness fast, Bruce Enderson knelt beside his mess, and with a not so gentle paw grasped the chin of him (because Annan could not budge a muscle to resist it).

The last thing he heard was the Bear saying loudly, "Ey, but he'll be bonnie, again.  No man may take the life of you ain this world.  And we will give the lad his terms. But for now let him recover."

"Take him to the Castle so he may have a bunk, you mighty Scots."

(for a very comprehensive report of the battle, look to The Town Crier - hyperlink)

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #8 on: 24 September, 2012, 01:56:02 AM »
But all the Royalists men where fleeting under the promiscuous leaders guise. The lands are to be spread to the practitioners of the dark arts until the light returns.

Bruce remained victorious for now
« Last Edit: 24 September, 2012, 02:10:19 PM by Annan D' Lochlain »

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #9 on: 27 September, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
Rìoghail Alba Stàta
R.A.S

The Royalists where to attempt to secure Flanders from which they would train and launch a campaign upon Bruce and his men; But Bruce had ensured the not even Flanders may fall to the Royalists despite their best efforts.

The royalists must continue to fight, but the outlook is not bright, our dwindling funds and lack of territory from which to train and raise funds if not remedied, will put an end to the cause.

To any supporters back in Scotland or around the world whom may hear this call, please donate generously to the S.R.A cause. All donations will be kept anonymous  ;)

(RIP) Harald Magnusson

• General group
« Reply #10 on: 27 September, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »
I wouldn't mess with foreign business. It's not my policy and never will be. Although I cannot stay away from such absurd instance.

Flanders don't need to be secured by anyone. Flanders have choosen freely their King. Nogwa More has taken the throne until I, Harald Magnusson,  be ready to be the next Count of Flanders. Flemish people agreed on this succession, no one else, and no one else could interfere in this business.

It's two days that you have taken the Flanders citizenship, and you have no right, no permission to speak for Flanders nor for the flemish people.

You have lost your battle in Scotland, don't try to share your destiny with people that doesn't fit in anyway with you or with your claims.

If you want to stay among the flemish people you'll be welcome until you show the rightful respect for Flanders and its institutions, respect that we, the flemish people, deserve.

If you'd want to stay among the flemish people you have to forget about your claims and stay strongly committed for the goodwill of Flanders, the rest is not our business. If you're ready to do that you'll be welcome, if not, the world is full of paths that wait to be covered.

Harald Magnusson

(RIP) Annan D' Lochlain

• General group
  • Deus Lex Et Rex
« Reply #11 on: 27 September, 2012, 05:46:49 PM »
Rìoghail Alba Stàta
R.A.S

Dear Magnusson,

Sorry you misunderstood my letter to the forum, i did not mean to say that i should secure Flanders or that the citizens or yourself where inadequate at securing the throne yourself. I had planned to take the throne and head Flanders, as you know Flanders is a rebel born state founded by the failed English Revolutionary Edmund some years ago. I merely wanted to secure it so that i may raise funds and an army to fight the confederates in Scotland before Bruce exacted his plan for one of his men to take it. Of course i would have eventually have handed control back to the Flemish people. Royal Scotland would also have gained an unbreakable alliance with them for i would also have run Flanders how i planned to run Scotland which would have doubled the population and economy by the time the royalists returned to Scotland.

I obviously failed this as i was waiting for funds to be sent to me from supporters which where to take 60 hours to arrive. I ment no offense to the Flemish and you should take no offence; it was just a tactical approach to the Royalists Problem. It would have prevented the need to usurper an innocent region elsewhere in Europe by force of internal revolt so to assure funds and military training for the Royalist Army without waiting months to do so. There was no better country than Flanders due to it's rich Revolutionary history. I believed the people there would be lion hearted warriors willing to back another like minded nation in return for charismatic, effective citizen level leadership qualities and programs. Further it would have gained an eternal allegiance that would have been kept to the death.

I wish you all the best in your new role when it comes to pass unless you are under the control of the confederacy; then it is a loss for independence and revolution in a world that's already biased to the rich, powerful overlords of the dark.

I apologize for the length of my reply but thought it only adequate i respond in full to the situation. I hope that any doubt, misconception or question you may have had are answered now.

I doubt wither i will keep citizenship in Flander although the  offer for me to take part in the history of and contribution of success in Flanders as a citizen was most generous; and an offer i will definitely consider if the i ever give up hope for the Royalist cause.

Respectfully

K.L.I

(RIP) Fergus Waverly

• General group
  • Baby Member
« Reply #12 on: 28 September, 2012, 02:03:34 AM »
Clans of Scotland,

By messeger, I just received news of this revolution in Scotland.  Oh, My, have the clans sunk to the level to allow a betrayer in their mist.   When I left the clans so many moons ago, I never expected news to reach me of a rebellion in my home country. 

The CLANS rule Scotland and no king.  So it is, so it has always been, so it will always be.

Keep yourself far away from Saxony, usurper of the CLANS, you are not welcome here, nor I expect anywhere in the East.  Flee to Flanders, it has produced the like of you before, hopefully it won't ever again.

Tipton Waverly
Duke of Saxony
Founder of Clan Waverly (former and always in absentia)

(RIP) Bruce Enderson

• General group
« Reply #13 on: 28 September, 2012, 02:09:10 AM »
I merely wanted to secure it so that i may raise funds and an army to fight the confederates in Scotland before Bruce exacted his plan for one of his men to take it.

Ah, but Harald, do not permit this Pretender to cause problems between us.  Me and mine had no such aim, and if he would say we had his words would ring untrue.  He was privy to all of our goals and ambitions in the world and this was not one of them.  It is he who attempted to persuade the lot of us up here to support his bid for my seat by promising English and Welsh soils to them.

I do believe we had a lass, Aviendha Althor, she changed her citizenship to there not a long time ago (I think right after his failed revolt in Scotland).  If her letters to me are honest that was only so that she could study at the University in Brugge a while and because she had reservations toward our helping the Danes (and ourselves of course) reclaim Scandinavia.  She did express her doubt that we could do so peacefully and in retrospect she was correct in that because the Peoples Italics did indeed betray us - but mostly the Danes.  But if she would possess lofty hopes of some administrative role one day I would persuade her to change her citizenship back to Scotland, and in failing that, to lend her service to Titpon Waverly in Saxony.  In fact I'll go write to her right away and say so.

But Annan, you are fooling no one.  We have always treated you very, very, very kindly except that day upon the battlefield and abide your vivid imagination.  But don't you know that one grape recognizes another of a different color when they are upon the vine?  You are no Scots, and wearing the skin of one will only make people suspicious of you.  And you will treat others with the same degree of respect they dole to you or chances are you're going to smart off to the wrong person one day; and they would break that mouth of yours.

(RIP) Bruce Enderson

• General group
« Reply #14 on: 28 September, 2012, 02:10:44 AM »
Ah, Titpon, you spoke just as I was about to.  A nod of respect toward your person, and thank you for your support, brother.

Edited to add, though; the former Bishop claims to be the descendent of Eve Solomon, the first Queen of Scotland who steered us... rather uneventfully for a few months when the world was young.  So that his claim that we were once a Monarchy is in fact, valid.
« Last Edit: 28 September, 2012, 02:16:10 AM by Bruce Enderson »